Call for Reviewers
IFT is recruiting food science professionals to serve as Technical Research Paper reviewers. Selected volunteers will be responsible for evaluating abstracts which may be presented as posters at IFT21.
Abstracts will be scored on the the following criteria: scientific merit, relevancy to the food science industry, innovation, practical application of content, and quality of abstract.
- Expertise and professional experience in the industry
- An IFT Member. Please have your IFT membership #ID available when completing the Reviewer Application
- Commitment to complete an online review of all assigned submissions (up to 20) between January 22 - February 12, 2021
- September 21, 2020: Call for Proposals Opens
- January 18, 2021: Call for Proposals Closes at 11:59pm CST
- January 22 – February 12, 2021: Abstract Review Period
- Late February, 2021: Submitters to be notified the status of their proposals